Thursday, March 18, 2010

Songs Deborah can sing


1. I lift my voice (she calls this song "Singing ha")

I lift my voice in song unto Thy name
I lift my hands, You're every day the same
Come fill me now, Lord Jesus let it be
Let now our lips, speak new found praise to Thee
Singing hallelujah, hallelujah
Praise and worship to Thy name
Singing hallelujah, hallelujah
Praise and worship to Thy name

2. Here I am to worship.

"Here I am to worship, here I am to bow down
Here I am to say that You're my God
You're altogether lovely, altogether worthy
Altogether wonderful to me."

3. Come on and celebrate - she mimics the way Teacher Florence claps and sway her body.

4. Step my step (O God, You are my God)

She hears this song every night before she sleeps ever since she was 3 months old. She remembers the lyrics by heart!

No comments:

Post a Comment