Tuesday, May 6, 2014

Mommy's Bento-making (Part I)

Since Deborah started Primary One this year, I have found a new interest -- bento-making.  Preparing cute-looking bentos for Deborah and David has become part of my morning schedules.  It has given me a lot of satisfaction, especially when the end result can sometimes surprise (even) myself.

Bento-making has helped me realised that there is so much I can do when I am willing to give it a try and just do it.

Here are the photos of the cute bentos I have attempted in January this year.

January 2014

 Fruit salad with shaped sandwiches
 
 Apple slices, egg, broccoli, edamame and cherry tomatoes
 
Swiss rolls, strawberries, oranges and cheese (cut alphabets)

sandwiches with strawberries, grapes and blueberries and orange slice.

Pig-faced sandwich, octopus sausage, pig fish cakes, and assorted fruits.
 
 
Horse-faced sandwich with assorted fruits.

Everything about rings and circles.
 

Girl & Boy sandwich with fruit salad.
 

Panda-faced sandwich with assorted fruits
 

 Piano sandwich with assorted fruits
 
 

 Flower-shaped sandwich with assorted fruits
 
Roll-up sandwich, frosty loops cereal and assorted fruits

Heart-shaped sandwich, love-shaped sausages, mushroom sausages and blueberries

 
 Cow bento, with animal biscuits, Gerber stars and apple slices
 
 
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment