Thursday, March 26, 2015

Mar Holidays (Part 1) - Sleeping Beauty (15 March 2015)

 
The March holidays has just ended and it is time for me to take time to recall how we had spent our family time together during the week.
 
First, I brought Deborah for a ballet concert - Sleeping Beauty at the Esplanade Theater. Since two years ago, I have tried to bring her for one such concert at least once a year to help her appreciate the ballet classes that she is attending regularly.
 
 
I felt the importance to let her see how her weekly ballet lessons can produce in her when she sees the ballerinas performing on stage. It gives her a big picture of the routine she is going through now. It is not an ambition I am insisting her to accomplish in the future. All I want to do is to let her see what it can turn out to be and provide an opening for her consideration when she gets older. At the end of the day, whether she pursues this as an interest or career in her life or give it up entirely, it is for her to come to that decision when she gets older. 
 
I wouldn't mind even if she just end up as a companion to watch ballet concerts with me as a form of mother-and-daughter's recreation when she gets older. Haha.
 


No comments:

Post a Comment